What To Bring
- Patients who are under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian with them as they legally are not able to sign their medical history or agree to financial policies.
- Please bring the following to the office on the day of your appointment:
- The referral slip (if any) given to you by your referring doctor.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Your driver’s license.
- Your dental insurance card or dental insurance information including: subscriber’s name and date of birth, full name of the dental insurance company, and address for claim submission.
- Medical Insurance Card and information (in the case of surgery).