WHAT TO EXPECT
- We will treat you like family. The patient-doctor relationship is built upon mutual trust and communication. Dr Raymond believes in a patient-centered approach to dental care. Our goal is for you to feel confident and comfortable with our approach. In some instances no endodontic treatment is recommended.
- Before any treatment is possible, a thorough consultation is necessary. Dr. Raymond starts by reviewing your medical history, taking radiographs (x-rays), performing an oral examination, and doing diagnostic tests. It is quite common for treatment to be completed on the same day as the consultation – if this is something that you are interested in, please be sure to mention it to the receptionist.
- Our staff will explain all fees and work to maximize any insurance benefits.
- We will work as a team with your general dentist’s office to provide you with the best care possible.
WHAT TO BRING
- Patients who are under the age of 18 are required to have a parent or legal guardian with them as they legally are not able to sign their medical history or agree to financial policies.
- Please bring the following to the office on the day of your appointment:
- The referral slip (if any) given to you by your referring doctor.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Your driver’s license.
- Your dental insurance card or dental insurance information including: subscriber’s name and date of birth, full name of the dental insurance company, and address for claim submission.
- Medical Insurance Card and information (in the case of surgery).