Effectively cleaning the deepest, most complex portions of the root canal system like never before, we are proud to offer the GentleWave® Procedure.
Q. WHAT IS THE GENTLEWAVE PROCEDURE?
A.The GentleWave Procedure is a state-of-the-art alternative to standard root canal treatment. The advanced technology of the GentleWave Procedure uses multiple wavelengths of sound to gently deliver disinfecting fluids throughout the entire root canal system, even reaching into and cleaning the microscopic spaces where bacteria can hide—to provide less chance of failure over time.
Q. WHAT IS THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE GENTLEWAVE PROCEDURE?
A.The GentleWave Procedure uses proprietary Multisonic Ultracleaning® technology, combining fluid dynamics and broad spectrum acoutic energy (sound waves) to clean and disinfect the root canal system.
Q. HOW IS THE GENTLEWAVE PROCEDURE DIFFERENT FROM STANDARD ROOT CANAL TREATMENT?
A.The GentleWave Procedure offers the following advantages over standard root canal treatment:
- A minimally invasive protocol
- Procedure fluids reach throughout the entire root canal system
- Effectively removes bacteria, debris and infected tissue
- Preserves the structure and integrity of the natural tooth
- Can typically be completed in just one appointment.